We're thrilled to announce our participation in Hometeam, an exclusive global community of owner-operator filmmakers. Selected for their exceptional talent and the ability to create top-tier content remotely, each filmmaker is a hand-picked expert from the extensive networks of Co.MISSION Content Group and Magic Seed Productions. Committed to producing impactful content while adhering to social distancing guidelines, our team is ready and equipped to craft compelling narratives with camera-friendly family and friends, bringing a fresh perspective to storytelling close to home.
A GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF TOP-TIER FILMMAKERS:
- 75+ professional filmmakers with experience in commercial and cinema production.
- Styles ranging from documentary to UGC, lifestyle, automotive, tabletop, food, product, episodic TV and feature films.
- Located in 20+ states and 20+ countries – Covering a broad range of settings (from snowy mountains to sandy beaches, rural and urban).
- Owner-Operators with cinema-grade cameras, drones, lenses, and support equipment at the ready.
- Cinematographer / directors experienced filming as one-person-bands and with very small crews to make a lot with a little.
- Every Hometeam filmmaker is someone that we have years of experience collaborating with.
- An authentic, ethnically diverse, and camera-ready community of real-people talent.
- Remote post-production, editorial, VFX, and finishing.
MEET THE HOMETEAM
With Hometeam as your global crew, we don’t see creative constraints, we see new creative possibilities. As creative directors, directors and executive producers with deep experience in content production, our team is available as creative advisors to help adapt your creative to what is currently possible in production.
For campaigns needing larger scale productions beyond the owner-operator filmmaker approach, we scale up with additional crew members, gear and talent in states and countries where expanded crew sizes are becoming possible again. Given our national and global coverage, we’re in tune with how each state and country around the world is evolving to open up new production possibilities.
A HOMETEAM PROJECT
The most recent projects Studio Ang has worked on as part of Hometeam is the NBC Universal's Global Citizen 2020 Awards shoot. We produced the Nigerian part of this one-of-a-kind shoot where world renown TV presenter, journalist and author Katie Couric, who was in New York, remotely interviewed Award winner Temie Giwa-Tubusun who was in Lagos, Nigeria. By creating two duplicate sets - in NYC and Nigeria - and having Hometeam crews shoot to exact matching specs, we were able to pull this off and hardly anyone could tell that the two were conversing 5000 miles apart. Check the interview below.
For more info on Hometeam, please visit www.wearehometeam.com